Wednesday 5 June 2013

Divine Treasures


Vintage Magpie is having a face lift!
After my last post I realised I need to change things up a bit. My world has changed and I have realised I cannot dedicate myself to my bouquets. They are a solitary creation and a certain happy, noisy, intrigued little boy does not give me a lot of that :)

My heart has been toying with this decision since August came along. Being a first time Mama, you just cannot tell what is possible after your world is altered by these gorgeous little bundles. I could continue, but I feel my brides wouldn't be getting my 'all'; and that does not sit comfortably with me. Whatever I do I want to with all my love & creativity. 

My focus is now on selling small handmade items and Divine little treasures my Magpie eye is attracted too.

It is exciting, refreshing and mostly fun. I cannot wait to see where it takes me.

I hope you still follow my adventures here and I promise to blog a lot more regularly from now on. This is my little part of the world wide web, and I adore it.

xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...