Wednesday 15 June 2011

Darling Jude


I know you will recognise this bouquet if you have been following my blog for a while.
This is Darling Judes bouquet. It was made a few years ago, but it continues to bring me a huge amount of pride.
 Jude has become a great champion of Vintage Magpie. She is always there to remind me why I do this job...why I create these beautiful works of art.


Her bouquet had pieces of her family history in it. Unfortunately due to ill health her Mum couldn't be there on her day, but her bouquet has her nurses medal in it and was of great comfort to Jude when she walked up the aisle....see what she said about it here.


I was recently featured on Urban Sugar's blog, and to my joy Jude had posted a comment....
this is what she said....

"I cannot praise the Magpie's work enough. For any bride thinking of getting a bouquet from Emma I can guarantee it will bring you memories, and an heirloom to last a lifetime. One of my main reasons for getting a Vintage Magpie Bouquet (aside from how fabulous they look) was the link it gave me to members of my family who couldn't be at my wedding- particularly my adored Mum. My Mum passed away a few weeks ago, and looking at my bouquet, which houses her most treasured and personal things, gives me comfort every day. You simply cannot put a price on that."


Once again Jude has amazed me. Even in what I can only imagine to be a heartbreaking time for her, she has taken the time to write such wonderful and thoughtful things about my work. 
So Thank you Jude. Your soul is beautiful and I'm sure your Mum is looking down at you with a heart brimming over with pride at what an amazing woman she brought into this world.
xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...